- Experiencing British High School Courses in top British high schools: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Art, Music, PE and Drama, etc.
- Tour of Highlights of UK to London, Oxford, Cambridge, Bath, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Windsor Castle, Biscester Village, and other places of interest, experiencing in advance ‘study in UK’.
- Tour of British Culture: visiting British Museum, National Museum of Scotland, Oxford Castle, Royal Museum, Natural History Museum and Pitt Rivers Museum.
- Tour of International Gourmet: experiencing local British food, formal dinners, dinning in college canteens and featured restaurants. Opportunities to taste European, American, Indian and of course, Chinese food.
- Living with British Society and Families:
- in Oxford, accommodation and dinner in host families.
- in London staying in three-star hotels.
- in Edinburgh staying, dinning and having lectures in a castle with 70 years history.
England + Scotland Winter School 2015
|D01||LHR Oxford||Arrival at London Heathrow Airport; Pick up by First UK, go to Oxford and met by Host Families.||Oxford Host Families|
|D02||Oxford||Visit Oxford City Centre and Christ Church College.||Middle/High School Subjects：
||Spend with Host families|
|D03||Visit Natural History Museum and Pitt Rivers Museum.||Middle/High School Subjects：
|D04||Oxford Treasure Hunt||Middle/High School Subjects：
|D05||Oxford Stratford BivesterOxford||Middle/High School Subjects：
||Visit Stratford- Upon -Avon and Shakespeare Birth Place, and Bicester Village|
|D06||OxfordLondon||Transfer to London：Morning: Visit the Buckingham Palace & the change of Guards, White Hall, Downing Street, Big Ben and the Parliament Houses.Afternoon: Take the River Cruise and London Eye to enjoy the panorama view of London.Evening: Dinner at local restaurant.||3* Hotel in London|
|D07||London Edinburgh||Visit British Museum;||Visit Oxford Street, Regent Street, and M&M World.||Fly to Edinburg||Residence in a castle over 700 years old|
|D08||Edinburgh||English||Visit Oxford Castle & Royal Mile||Scottish Dancing Studio|
|D09||English||Visit National Museum of Scotland|
|D10||English||Visit Princes Street & George Street||Farewell Dinner|
|D11||Edinburgh LHR||Fly from Edinburgh to London and then transfer to LHR.||On the plane|