Leadership is a life skill and is so useful and important for youth as it can be applied to all aspects of life. Self-awareness, keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with unfamiliar situations, relationship-building, creativity are all different dimensions of leadership and school classroom has its limits in developing the skill. First UK Education in collaboration with the UK’s largest and most trusted outdoor education provider bring to you the inspirational Leadership Programme through life-enriching adventures. English tuitions, outdoor activities plus fantastic excursions, the Leadership Programme will provide you with balanced and exciting experiences not only in language and culture, but also in building leadership skill set that will benefit you for a lifetime.
UK’s Leading Outdoor Education Provider
- A long successful history: founded in 1957 and have grown enormously since then and already established a key position in the children’s adventure courses and outdoor education market in the UK
- Purpose-built camps: 14 outdoor education purpose-built residential camps in the UK, all with classrooms, excellent facilities for a wide choice of adventure activities, nice accommodation and plenty of outdoor space – to provide a safe and secure environment for students
- A vast array of leadership activities: generally two sessions in the afternoon every day for students’ personal development. Examples include raft building, canoeing, pony trekking, motorsports, abseiling, orienteering, climbing, archery, high ropes, giant swing, kayaking, quad biking, fencing, rifle shooting, Jacob’s ladder, etc.
- A lot entertainment in the evening: film night, disco, scavenger hunt, circus skills, campfire…all waiting for you to join! Make new friends and improve your social skills
- Highly trained, experienced and dedicated staff: enthusiastic centre teams are appointed following the satisfactory completion of appropriate qualifications, whether to teach English or to supervise adventure activities
- Specifically designed language courses: no matter what your level of English, rest assured that you will be attending courses specifically designed to meet your needs
- Mix of nationalities: If you wish, there will be plenty of opportunities to mix with British children or children from other countries – to have fun together and build confidence
Excursions to Iconic British Attractions
- A range of cities: Apart from the local excursions during your time at the leadership camp, we will also take you to London, Oxford, Cambridge, Bath, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Windsor, Bicester Village, etc.
- In-depth walking tour: Terrific narration presented by Blue Badge tour guides and carefully chosen walking routes
Accommodation & Meals
You will stay at the residential camp and enthusiastic staff will take good care of you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – each group will have a groupie from the centre team who will be the students’ first point of contact at all time. After that, you will live in a 4-star hotel perfect located in the city centre of London for the rest of the Programme. You will have the chance to taste a selection of international gourmets: local British food, dining in the lovely canteen conveniently located in the residential centre and featured restaurants serving European, American, Indian and of course, Chinese food, and finally, a Graduation Formal Dinner at a Cambridge University’s Banquet Hall.